The ‘SPACES’ issue – Archer Magazine #8 out in June!
By: Archer Magazine
“Nightlife operates as a zone of playful exchange. It’s a space of exposure to difference that can change your take on things, or how you feel about the world. The best nights make new things possible.” – Kane Race, Archer Magazine #8
Welcome to Archer Magazine issue #8: the SPACES issue.
“Space and safety are key to human experience,” writes Archer Magazine founder Amy Middleton in her editors letter. “For people with diverse identities – the people whose voices we amplify through this publication – safe spaces can sometimes be hard to find.”
Online space. Physical space. Bodily space. Emotional space.
Nightclubs. Sharehouses. Detention centres.
This issue has it all.
Yeah, we had to put a sticker over Tilly Lawless’s nipple, because that’s the kind of world we live in.
Don’t worry, you can take it off later!
This issue features:
* Sex worker spaces by Tilly Lawless
*Q&A with Alex Lahey by Dani Leever
* Masculinity and social change by Rathini Kandavel
* Hair and identity by Jaya Keaney
* Gay in detention by Nima
* Saudi Arabia to Australia by Razia Zakarya
* Public sex by Regan Lynch
* BDSM communities by Anna Kingston
* Sharehouses and The Dirty Habit by Vincent Silk
Cover model: Tilly Lawless
Cover photo: Byron Spencer