Celebrate the launch of Archer Magazine – The SHE/HERS issue
By: Archer Magazine
“We know what ‘she’ isn’t. ‘She’ is not a uterus. ‘She’ is not having a child, or being a daughter. ‘She’ is not always paid less, though she is more likely to be. ‘She’ may change her pronouns; perhaps many times.”
Welcome to Archer Magazine #6.
We’re thrilled to have come this far.
Come help us celebrate the launch of The SHE/HERS issue.
Grab your copy, meet the team, have a dance, and hear readings from the new issue.
LAUNCH OF ARCHER MAGAZINE #6
Melbourne Arts Club Gallery
176 High St
(corner of High St and Bell St)
Thursday, 23 June
Readings from new issue (feat. Jenny O’Keefe + Rosanna B Stevens)
Meet and greet with the Archer Magazine team
DJs + dancing
HOW TO GET THERE:
* Catch the train to Bell Station on the South Morang Line + walk 220m
* Catch the 86 tram towards Bundoora to stop 44 + walk 350m
This is a free event; no tickets or RSVP required.
The venue is fully accessible.
Sneak peek at Archer Magazine #6:
* Q&A with JD Samson
* Sex and motherhood by Carly Lorente
* Trans in the public eye by Jordan Raskopoulos
* Sexual diversity and Aboriginal cultures by Alison Whittaker
* Pain and sex by Phoebe Paterson de Heer
* Sex and chronic fatigue syndrome by Jenny O’Keefe
* Menstrual sex by Rosanna Stevens
* Lesbian sex myths by Brigitte Lewis
* Butch (Meg Allen)
* The Pink Choice (Maika Elan)
* QPOC fashion (Archer Magazine)
ARCHER MAGAZINE presents ‘Writing About Sex, Gender and Identity: A summer’s night of readings and discussion’
The most read stories of 2018: Sex, relationships, and mental health
Archer Magazine issue #11 – the GAZE issue
SYDNEY: Archer Magazine x Queerstories is here!
Archer Magazine issue #10 – the HISTORY issue
The most-read stories of 2017: Coming out, calling out, and getting married
Transgender kids, polyamory + porn and sex ed: Archer Magazine’s FAMILY issue!